99 Startups is a seed-stage Venture Capital firm investing in Fintech, Logistics, and Healthcare in Spanish-speaking Latam.
We are a small firm so this is an excellent opportunity to learn from the partner directly.
- Financial modeling and company valuation
- Industry research and presentations, look for new business models in other geographies.
- Perform industry deep dives, conduct market research, competitor research
- Due Diligence and Follow Up
- Investment Memorandums
- Investor’s reporting
- Monitoring and follow-up with Portfolio Companies.
- Help Portfolio Companies
- Structuring of new investment vehicles
- Assist with new initiatives
- Social Media Management
- Newsletter management
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent - Finance, Economics, Engineering Business, or equivalent.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Financial Model and valuation skills
- Proficiency in English and Spanish
- Full-Time availability
- Attitude: Driven, Gritty, Hard-Working, Go-getter, Pro Active
Nice to have
- Prior experience in startups, venture capital, consulting or investment banking.
- Experience with content creation newsletters, TikTok, Twitter, etc.
To apply, fill out and follow the instructions in the following form: